Business Freedom Promotional Partner
Terms and Conditions
- Business Freedom Promotional Partner Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Business Freedom Promotional Partner Program. In this agreement, the term "Promotional Partner" refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, Business Freedom refers to the product owner and publisher, Catalystix Inc.).
The Business Freedom Promotional Partner program administered in part through a 3rd party Promotional Partner management company called Promotional Partner WP.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Promotional Partner Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
- Promotional Partner URL
You will be issued a special URL once you become a member of the Business Freedom Promotional Partner Program which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for Promotional Partner referrals.
Promotional Partners will receive 30% commission for coaching programs and live events and 50% commission for video programs or digital products of the revenue from orders placed through properly coded Promotional Partner links (unless noted otherwise for a particular product). Commissions may change at the discretion of the product publisher, Business Freedom commissions may increase during limited time special promotions, but they will return thereafter to the regular base commission rate.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Promotional Partner, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals will not result in an Promotional Partner commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Promotional Partner links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the Promotional Partner.
Business Freedom will not be responsible for the payment of commissions on any events put on by outside promoters.
Business Freedom pays Promotional Partners via a PayPal account, provided to us when a member joins. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the Promotional Partner to notify the Promotional Partner Program to ensure proper commission payments. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect payment email addresses. If over $10,000 is owed, all money will be sent by wire transfer. Commissions will be calculated the month following the completion of any customer order form, with a 40% clawback to account for any refunds. Once the program is complete, the affiliate will receive the remainder of commissions owed. Payments will be made once per month after at least $150 US have accumulated in your Promotional Partner account. PayPal deposits will be made on the 25th of the month.
Business Freedom will pay lifetime commissions to Promotional Partners for their referred customers provided that the Promotional Partner remains active. An active Promotional Partner is defined as an Promotional Partner provides 30 customer clicks per 90 day period.
Your account information with how many sign ups and dollar amount you have earned will be updated weekly in your dashboard and you will be notified by email as well.
- Order Fulfillment
Business Freedom will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via Promotional Partner links. Promotional Partner are not authorized to collect payments or sell any Business Freedom products from other websites as a "reseller" and no "resale" rights are granted in ANY way. Promotional Partners are not authorized to sell any of these products on ebay or other auction sites. Promotional Partners are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products. Business Freedom will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquires. All Promotional Partners understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped.
Customers who purchase products and services through the Business Freedom Promotional Partner Program will be deemed to be customers of Business Freedom. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. Business Freedom policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
- Qualifying Sites
Business Freedom reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the Business Freedom Promotional Partner Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Promotional Partner Program include sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by Business Freedom. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your Promotional Partner account and withholding of Promotional Partner payments for violating our Promotional Partner agreement.
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of Business Freedom or any other site..
- Permitted Usage
The following are permitted uses of the Business Freedom brand and marketing resources:
Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials:
- Authorized use:
- i) Only Authorized Promoters, Registered Marketing Promotional Partners, Certified Coaches and Trainers or Licensed Users may use the Business Freedom trademarks in advertising, promotional, marketing and sales materials. Authorized users may use the trademarks only as specified in these guidelines and any other guidelines that form part of their agreement with either Eric Edmeades or Catalystix Inc.
- ii) Publications, Seminars, and Conferences: A Specific Use License is required to use the Business Freedom trademarks, word marks, slogans and imagery in publications and the production of seminars or conferences that Eric Edmeades is not directly participating in.
iii) Web sites that serve only as noncommercial electronic informational forums concerning Business Freedom programs may use the appropriate Business Freedom word mark and authorized images of Eric Edmeades. Any website using said work marks or images do so with the undertaking that Eric Edmeades and Catalystix Inc. reserve the right to revoke these rights at any time.
- Prohibited Usage
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the Promotional Partner account.
- Promotional Partners MAY NOT use the Business Freedom logo, logo marks or other Business Freedom website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any was as to indicate they are officially Promotional Partner or partnered with Business Freedom.
- Promotional Partner MAY NOT use the term "Business Freedom" in ANY variation in their site URL ex. (businessfreedom.net, businessfreedomcouponcodes.com, businessfreedom.com, businessfreedom.plugins.com, etc).
- Promotional Partners MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by Business Freedom. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your Promotional Partner account and withholding of Promotional Partner payments for violating our Promotional Partner agreement.
- Promotional Partners MAY NOT host or promote "coupon stacking" sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
- Business Freedom Anti-Spam Policy
Business Freedom strictly prohibits Promotional Partners from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an Promotional Partner has spammed, the Promotional Partner account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or "Instant Messaging" system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
Business Freedom, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the Business Freedom Promotional Partner Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the Promotional Partner account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and Promotional Partner account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At Business Freedom’s discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the Promotional Partner program, but also being banned from ANY other internal Promotional Partner programs.
If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department at email@example.com.
- Relationship of Parties
Promotional Partners are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Promotional Partners have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Promotional Partners will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
- Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either Business Freedom or the Promotional Partner may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Promotional Partner's Web Site, all links to the Business Freedom websites, and all Business Freedom trademarks and logos, other Business Freedom marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
- Limitation of Liability
Business Freedom will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the Promotional Partner under to this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Promotional Partner Program or an Promotional Partner's potential to earn income from the Promotional Partner Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Promotional Partner links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Business Freedom will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By signing up with the Business Freedom Promotional Partner Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.